- 1 Which state has the most ice cream shops per capita?
- 2 What is the per capita consumption of ice cream in the US?
- 3 Which country has the highest per capita consumption of ice cream?
- 4 What is the most unhealthy ice cream?
- 5 Which country eats the least ice cream?
- 6 What state eats the most pizza?
- 7 Which state eats the most cheese?
- 8 What is the least popular ice cream flavor?
- 9 What age eats the most ice cream?
- 10 What is the world’s most expensive ice cream?
- 11 What country has the best ice cream in the world?
- 12 What country consumes the most beer?
Which state has the most ice cream shops per capita?
drumroll, please… Hawaii! Hawaii is a tiny place (the entire state encompasses just under 11,000 square miles), but it boasts more frozen treat shops per person than anywhere else in the country, with 299 shops for a population of just 1.4 million.
What is the per capita consumption of ice cream in the US?
Per capita consumption of regular ice cream in the United States has seen an overall decrease between 2000 and 2019. In 2019, the average American consumed 12.1 pounds of regular ice cream while in 2000 this figure amounted to 16.1 pounds.
Which country has the highest per capita consumption of ice cream?
In that year, Chile topped the list as the country with the highest consumption per capita of ice cream, followed by Costa Rica with a consumption volume of 2.8 liters per person.
What is the most unhealthy ice cream?
The Most Fattening Ice Cream Flavors
- Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter (360 calories, 24 grams of fat).
- Ben and Jerry’s Chubby Hubby (330 calories, 20 grams of fat).
- Häagen-Dazs Butter Pecan (310 calories, 23 grams of fat).
- Sheer Bliss Pomegranate with chocolate chips (320 calories, 20 grams fat).
Which country eats the least ice cream?
While a full 5.9 billion liters of ice cream were sold across China that year, due to their large population, the Chinese actually eat less ice cream per person per year.
What state eats the most pizza?
This statistic shows the states with the largest number of pizza restaurants per capita in the United States in 2019. According to the source, Connecticut was the state with the most pizza restaurants per capita in 2019 with 3.65 units to every 10 thousand people.
Which state eats the most cheese?
Wisconsin and California are the leading American states in terms of cheese production. Wisconsin led the country, producing nearly three and a half billion pounds of the dairy product, while California accounted for an estimated two and a half billion.
What is the least popular ice cream flavor?
The Least Popular Ice Cream Flavors in the U.S.
- Chocolate, 17% (of people’s top flavor) Read more.
- Vanilla, 15% Another classic flavor, Vanilla is the second-most popular flavor in the U.S.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 6%
- Cookies n Crème, 6%
What age eats the most ice cream?
” Americans over age 55 eat more ice cream per capita than any other age group, according to a new study on frozen sweets. The average American eats ice cream at home 41 times per year, but the over-55-year-olds eat it an average of 56 times annually.
What is the world’s most expensive ice cream?
Treasury dubbed ‘Black Diamond’, which is served in a Versace bowl at Scoopi Cafe, the world’s most expensive ice cream.
What country has the best ice cream in the world?
Top 10 Places to Eat Ice Cream
- Bombay Ice Creamery, San Francisco, California.
- Devon House, Kingston, Jamaica.
- Heladeria Cadore, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Ice Cream City, Tokyo, Japan.
- Glacé, Sydney, Australia.
- A’jia Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Vaffelbageriet, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Perchè No!, Florence, Italy.
What country consumes the most beer?
Top 10: Countries that drink the most beer
- Romania. 100.3 litres per capita.
- Germany. 99.0 litres per capita.
- Poland. 97.7 litres per capita.
- Namibia. 95.5 litres per capita.
- Ireland. 92.9 litres per capita.
- Spain. 88.8 litres per capita.
- Croatia. 85.5 litres per capita.
- Latvia. 81.4 litres per capita.